Apply for 金融援助
Earning your college degree is a challenge; paying for it shouldn’t be. The fact is that there are a variety of ways to pay for college. So where do you start? By applying for federal financial aid.
Apply for financial aid, even if you don’t think you will qualify for, or use, it. More than half of 移行细胞癌 students receive some financial assistance such as scholarships, 奖助金, 贷款, and work study programs. You must complete a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) to be eligible for any type of federal financial assistance.
Some types of aid are awarded on a first-come, first-served basis, so apply for financial aid early!
全球最大网赌正规平台知道 financial aid process can be overwhelming, but we’re here to help!
- Complete the FAFSA online at StudentAid.政府
- Check your my移行细胞癌 account regularly to monitor the status of your application. You will receive a Student Aid Report (which contains your expected family contribution) and may be asked to provide additional information.
- If you’re eligible for aid, 移行细胞癌 will send you an aid offer showing the amount and types of aid available to you.
- Review your official financial aid award offer carefully and follow the directions for next steps. Some sources of aid (such as student 贷款) require an additional application process.
- 金融援助 Disbursement Schedule
- Online Book Authorization Form
- How do I purchase books with financial aid?
- Student Responsibilities: 金融援助
- Where do I purchase my books?
- Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP)
- Types of 金融援助: 奖助金
- Types of 金融援助: 贷款
- Does 移行细胞癌 offer scholarships to pay for college?
- Am I eligible for Federal Work-Study?
- How do I submit documents to 移行细胞癌?
- 金融援助 and Student Account 支持
移行细胞癌 is making it easier for students to complete the FAFSA by partnering with the 教育al Opportunity Center to offer in-person assistance with the FAFSA. No appointments are required; these services are available on a first-come, first-served basis.Find help on campus